Finished the companion shawl to the Hediye. Both shawls are ready to be blocked and have ends woven in, and to be sent off to Rengin and her mom.
Attention now is back to the pullover sweater I was making for myself using Cash Vero. Unfortunately it's a yarn that is no longer available, so I had to substitute some Plymouth Yarn in colors as close to the colors in the sweater. The colors are nearly imperceptibly different. Texture I'll know when I wear it where the transition from the cashmere blend ends and the acrylic begins, but to the eye, I do believe nothing is amiss. Perhaps a photo for tomorrow. Perhaps.
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG, I really don't know what to say...THANK YOU; THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.
Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness to create wonderful things for us. My mother will love it.
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season.
Hugs,
Rengin
Do you like the name of it? You can decide which one you want for yourself, and which one is for your mom:)
I have not sent them out yet, been delayed, and now the post office is CRAZY BUSY with everyone sending out their Christmas parcels. I will send this out in the next week or so.
XOXO
Post a Comment