Here's what the top of the heap or WIP pile looks like. Three top down pull over sweaters or tops (different yarns, different stitch patterns, etc, all three for me), plus the two shawls I've been working on...
I'll admit, I have zero restraint when it comes to pretty yarns. And well, this Noro has been languishing in my stash for a few years (and sadly you cannot order more of if, as it is discontinued, much to my chagrin, much like the Cash Vero in the sweater yoke in the forefront of the first picture), so I wanted to augment that yarn with enough of another solid, complementary color, so I could make a garment. So The Noro Lily will be the start of the yoke for another sweater, perhaps another Chevron Lace Cardigan (by Milobo), as it was such an enjoyable thing to hook up. And fortunately, for now, it appears, I don't have to worry too much about Tahki Cotton Classic being discontinued anytime soon.
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment