Not too many details I'll share. A friend from CO was visiting one of her friends in NJ, and decided to plan an outing in NYC, so I made the trip in to visit the friend and have a nice day of it.
I met the friends at Kinokuniya book store, then we hung out in Bryant Park for a bite to eat, while listening to pipers pipe. Apparently it was Tartan Day. The Kelpies were on display for it (and I believe tomorrow is the last day for them to be on display).
I met the friends at Kinokuniya book store, then we hung out in Bryant Park for a bite to eat, while listening to pipers pipe. Apparently it was Tartan Day. The Kelpies were on display for it (and I believe tomorrow is the last day for them to be on display).
We then headed to Lion Brand Yarn Studio to shop and meet others.
After
hanging out there, we made our adieus, and I headed off to Union Square
to hook up with the subway, and of course, make darshan on the statue of
Gandhi-ji before heading home. Glorious day!




No comments:
Post a Comment