Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Surprise Surprise... Yet Another Sweater

Since I've been blowing off someone who has achieved sociopathic-stalker status (at work), I now have an abundance of time during lunch hours to knock out sweater after sweater. I really should snap a photo of the other two sweaters I've knocked out, but here's the third one. This is the second sweater using this overall aesthetic. 

First one, I did not work in any increases in the front. And unlike my sweaters I knocked out as an homage to Flying Diamonds, this particular sweater (which I converted to a cardigan from a pull over top I found in a Japanese crochet book), I do not think I will work any subsequent prototypes out of it. I'm just finishing it up just to finish it, as I'm so damned close to finishing it right now. Going to do short sleeves and call it a day. 

Luckily, I have ample yarn remaining for me to make a sweater for myself which I know I will enjoy tremendously. Or I might just do up another homage to Flying Diamonds, as I am convinced I have not done everything I can possibly do with that pattern. Who knows.


No comments: