RIP
2011-2014
It was nice while it lasted. I wish I lived closer than an hour away, otherwise, I would have been at that shop nearly every week for knit night or every other week for yarn and magazine shopping, instead of visiting roughly 4x a year (thereabouts, usually coupled up with runs to the shore to visit family).
So a few weeks back, I made my final pilgrimage there for face time and a final purchase. I also came in just about $2 under my budget for this final splurge:
I love the purple one so much, I've currently got TWO different sweaters on the hooks, one needs one sleeve to be finished, and the other is nearing the stage of having the sleeves done. Love the color. Here's one of the two sweaters (a WIP photo as of 10/20 and I'm not sure why the sizing won't reformat--oh well, here it is):
I still have this great yarn from the NJ Yarn Crawl in April, and thankfully, I got enough for a sweater:




No comments:
Post a Comment