My clapotis in all its "wonky"
gorey "glory" (I just started the 6th repeat today:


A "swatch" if you will. A sample motif for Eva's Baby Blanket.

Grannying the motifs... I like it. I think.

An explosion of the center motif, coupled with the strip of four motifs yet to be grannied, and two side panels already grannied. Sometime this week, I hope to have this done. Today is Monday (what's left of it, given I'm posting at 11:30 p.m.); the new mom comes back from maternity leave on Thursday. I hope to have it done by then, or Friday the latest.
2 comments:
Love the grannies and the colors...what's the deal with pink and green being the perfect combo even for a rocker like me...no one's too tough to resist:)
The one shot of just the two granny squares made me imagine the project to be a rather racy bewb containment unit.
I'm sorry, but it does, it even has the little holes in the middles for the erect nipps to slip into.
Hrm... maybe it is time for me to go go bed.
Post a Comment