Saturday, July 11, 2009

Picture Post Tomorrow

I'm still here. Haven't neglected this blog. Just been fighting fatigue and have been doing all manner of networking for both the upcoming party as well as my little "endeavor" I hope to turn into a small business, though on that, I have been a big "procrastinate-y" and haven't had time or energy to go seek out a business mentor---though I do have the contact information for the local group.
Been working on my clapotis. Can't wait to finish it. I haven't gotten to the point of the decrease rows yet.
Been stifling the urge to start other projects, and yet started farting around with a two colored thread crochet pinwheel in tunisian short rows, for what I hope will be the base of a sweet little bag.
I also happened to find this inspirational piece, which I may tinker with. I love it "as is," as well as the potential for a granny square or even for a washcloth:

I found this and other lovely items over at Elly-B.

Not much to report. Photos tomorrow...

1 comment:

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

I wanna see the clapotis...I'm not decreasing yet either...I've taken a break to help my sister move in to her new home.