Friday, July 17, 2009

Une pause momentanée

Je suis tres remiss. Je ne souviens la jour Armistice pour cette anee. Le grand-pere de mon père a participé à la guerre, WWI.

Je desir recommencement ma etude de Francais. Je ne possesse pas occasion a parle en Francais, mais Je desir etre une citizen de la monde.

J'ai beaucoup de travail à faire.

Évidemment.

4 comments:

teabird said...

lovely.
moi aussi.

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

that wasn't half bad. :) I'm impressed that I understood is all! I think everyone would find merit in knowing a second language no matter where they live. Congrats to you for pushing your own limits of comfort!

Maven said...

I'm trying to prepare for a trip next year. I was testing myself, and used Babelfish to correct some of my poor grammar. I hope between doing little bloggy things, and picking up my old Berlitz book (and use some of the newer CDs out there) I might be able to not look like a stupid american tourist next year.

percello said...

Feel free to practice your French with me anytime ;) J'ai rarement l'occasion de pratiquer et ca me ferait plaisir de parler francais avec toi. Au plaisir,