Thursday, July 02, 2009

Things Discussed @ Last Night's Naughty Knit Night

In no particular order:
  • To the query, "Do animals suffer w/smegma?" Our think-tank of three rationalized, NO, due to most animals' ability to lick themselves or the possibility of having a companion animal do the *ahem* "grooming."
  • It was mentioned that horses might be the exception to the smegma query;
  • We mused about Mike Rowe's episode of Dirty Jobs wherein he was working at a horse farm, and there was a closet full of pocket pussies, one for each horse;
  • Is smegma plural or singular; It was decided "smegmum" was plural.
  • Orgazmo, Pink Flamingoes, and Meet the Feebles all were selected as possible movie choices to have running in the background at a get together for local friends participating in the WIP Wrestlemania or the Tour de Fleece;
  • On the way home, the thought of "tacos" being an appropriate/inappropriate comestable for the get together was decided;
  • Further thoughts on FISH TACOS were nixed;
  • Perusal of a book on knots was dog eared and discussed for possible use in BDSM gear such as floggers and anal beads;
  • Quick math was used to render a modest estimate of one Raveler's yarn stash (=$10K at a modest MINIMUM);
  • Mused publicly about friend in Egypt's situation of a local man selling carrots at 2 a.m., and how the only thing worse than a 2 a.m. carrot salesman would be a door to door Vaseline salesman (mental picture: him in modest country clothing, wandering the streets with his trusty mule or donkey, with a barrel of Vaseline (TM) and a ladle, scooping and selling lube door to door);
  • Further extrapolation that no good could ever come from a 2 a.m. carrot (or Vaseline) purchase;
  • Declarations by all three of us regarding flavored lubes or condoms not tasting like what they're supposed to taste like;
  • Possible run to "The Depot" for penis cake pans and penis shaped pasta;
  • Recipe found, to be tinkered with and bourbon recommendation made for a very specific, yet ultimately unexperienced "candy stuff" made, which I hope to offer in my Etsy shop iffn' when it gets off the ground;
  • The only one of us who managed to do any knitting has a repetitive stress injury from too much knitting, and was knitting real close to her body as if she had arms like a T-Rex;
  • "Mr. Big" (in more ways than one) will be here 7/11, we're all a-titter with excitement;
  • And for the second week running, my rectum signaled the end of the weekly get together, after goodbyes were made to the one gal driving home on her own, and the other friend in my vehicle with my husband, I stepped aside, shut the car door... walked 10-15 feet from my car and let my "trumpet blow" as it were, only to open the car door to the husband in total disgust and my gf laughing hysterically that I farted, loudly, in public. I still say better out than in--imagine how UNFUNNY it would be had I farted IN THE CAR.
GOOD TIMES.

3 comments:

Jennifer Leigh said...

google "equine sheath cleaning." 'nuff said.

Maven said...

Jen, no doubt it'll be good times! I'll have to hold off until I get home so I can totally enjoy. GOOGLE-AHOY!

J.D. said...

Ah, Jennifer beat me to it. My friend Joy loved telling me stories about having to clean her gelding's sheath. He was ticklish there, not to mention he was a spirited beast ;)
I'm glad the fish tacos were nixed for the get together. I spent the weekend at a friend's house, practically gassing her out of it, so your friends need to consider themselves lucky, lol!