Friday, September 30, 2011

UFO ->WIP->(Future)FO (+RAK)

A super splendid thank you to Miss Julep for sending me
this RAK of goodies! XOXOXO!!!
And a progress photo of the upcycled motif scarf:)
Had to rip it back a bit, as it was getting a bit dimple-ly.
It's going to be gorgeous. I can just feel it.

3 comments:

Miss Julep said...

Hey, I recognize that goober! Oh and your motif scarf is looking GOOD!

Maven said...

Thanks so much!!

I placed an order w/A.C. Moore for some contrasting Vanna's Choice to finish up the scarf (I REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE to go to Michael's). I can't wait to get this sucker finished. The ideas are evolving and I can't wait to hook it up and make it happen!

Speaking of Goobers... I have something I want to send you, but how much longer until you're in your new digs? Perhaps I can send it as a house warming? Lemme know!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I love the scarf...and Miss Julep rocks! :)