Friday, October 07, 2011

On The Hook This Week



6 comments:

Lupie said...

Where is that second piece from. It is amazing.

Maven said...

Lupie, I don't know. It was on an eastern European or Ukranian site. I couldn't read the language. But I saved the jpeg and enlarged it so I could see the stitch structure (it also had a chart--but being a leftie, I have to envision it backwards). I happened to find it while I was StumblingUpon, so I have to see if I saved it as a favorite, and if so, I might have a link for you next week.

Maven said...

PS: I am not fond of the mesh in the center (I don't like how wonky it is, and does not appear square in the photo). So I might find a better more attractive center square to work the frills around. Stay tuned. It'll be like a "study" on this topic.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Greetings from your fellow South Paw! :)

You are amazing that you can look at something and figure it out!

I love the roses...they are so pretty.

Hope you have a great day. :)

Maven said...

Thanks so much, Stitchy:)

Just wait until you see the next variation on the theme I am working on. I'm really jazzed about the motif's evolution.

Thanks re: the roses! I am still on the fence about adding them to the scarf. Don't want to overdo it, yanno?

Playhooky said...

Oh that 2nd motif is amazing but thanks for sharing the link cause the whole site of motifs with charts is just awesome!