Image from CouchCrochetCrumbs.
I wish I knew how to do this, tho I can figure out some
of the elements, I'm not sure of how to start
the edging.
When I'm feeling a bit better (still
suffering the after-effects of my
bout w/pneumonia), I'd like
to try my hand at reverse engineering
this, unless, of course,
CouchCrochetCrumbs puts up a
tutorial or a chart. :)
Be sure to check out her blog, she's
quite talented!
I wish I knew how to do this, tho I can figure out some
of the elements, I'm not sure of how to start
the edging.
When I'm feeling a bit better (still
suffering the after-effects of my
bout w/pneumonia), I'd like
to try my hand at reverse engineering
this, unless, of course,
CouchCrochetCrumbs puts up a
tutorial or a chart. :)
Be sure to check out her blog, she's
quite talented!


2 comments:
Oh yes, that IS beautiful!!
Hope you have a rapid recovery!!
Maven Maven Maven...Guess what?
I'm starting to sell patterns on my etsy shop :)
Thanks for mentioning me in this post btw :P
Post a Comment