Thursday, November 08, 2012

And Another Cardi Finishes Itself...

In the blink of the eye... okay, in all honesty it took me TWO DAYS from start to finish... this cardigan finished itself.  The pattern I used was the Granny Shrug.

 Viewing the first picture, I think next one I do, if I do a next one (who am I kidding, hell'z yes, I'm going to make another one!), I'm going to work some decreases around the neck for shaping, and I might make the sleeves more 3/4 length.
Here's the back (very few, if any folks show the backs of their work, weird, eh?). Rather than whip stitch or blanket stitch or do a single crochet join, I did a slip stitch slip to join down the spine of the sweater. Hubby snapped this picture, and he just wanted to get it over with, had I known that the center hem part should have been eased into place for a neater picture, I would have hounded him. I was just glad he snapped the pic for me.

Color in the picture isn't true. Yarn was  RHSS in CHUNKY. Color: Windsor. 

Can't wait to wear it tomorrow.

No comments: