It's been a while, but I've been gradually getting back to picking up my hook and working on some projects, some are WIPS, and some are new.
One of the new projects is a woven crocheted cotton runner for my bathroom. No pics yet, and not following a pattern as I know what I am doing and how I want this to turn out. Also, I'm kicking myself for giving away a top down sweater I made (which I wasn't pleased with). I should have held onto it and frogged it and reused the yarn. So this'll be a good reason for me to go through my stash once more and find orphaned skeins of cotton (if any exist--I did a great purge several years back and the only yarn I have on hand are big lots for sweaters, since that seems to be what brings me joy. But if I do find some spare cotton skeins, it'll be a great way to stash down further.
I still have my top down sweater and two green top downs that are still waiting some hook time. Then there's the yellow yarn I bought in April at WEBS. There's plenty of projects to distract me, and I need some distraction these days.
And as if I did not need YET ONE MORE project, I found this tutorial online for a woven cowl--and it's a simple enough construction.
One of the new projects is a woven crocheted cotton runner for my bathroom. No pics yet, and not following a pattern as I know what I am doing and how I want this to turn out. Also, I'm kicking myself for giving away a top down sweater I made (which I wasn't pleased with). I should have held onto it and frogged it and reused the yarn. So this'll be a good reason for me to go through my stash once more and find orphaned skeins of cotton (if any exist--I did a great purge several years back and the only yarn I have on hand are big lots for sweaters, since that seems to be what brings me joy. But if I do find some spare cotton skeins, it'll be a great way to stash down further.
I still have my top down sweater and two green top downs that are still waiting some hook time. Then there's the yellow yarn I bought in April at WEBS. There's plenty of projects to distract me, and I need some distraction these days.
And as if I did not need YET ONE MORE project, I found this tutorial online for a woven cowl--and it's a simple enough construction.

No comments:
Post a Comment